Champion Contest August
Do you have the skills to outclass the competitors and hold your position among the bests?
Trade like a pro with us; here at Promax Trading, we always care about our new and existing clients. We know every trader requires practice and practice make perfect.
This Champion Contest is a good opportunity if you can be a winner. The prizes are given automatically in the live trading account. You can start real trading without any investment. The involvement is entirely risk-free.
Therefore, there is no financial risk for the participants but the prizes awaiting the winners are real. Furthermore, by offering this Champion Contest, we allow our clients to master their trading skills and get real money prizes.
If you're excited to join the contest it can give you a fantastic opportunity to prove your trading skills and receive as top as at least $10,000.00 from the company.
Champion Contest August
You can see the updated result below
Terms & Conditions
In addition to all existing agreements and bindings between a client and the Company, following terms and conditions are applied for this Champion Contest:
- This Champion Contest is available to all of the Company’s clients.
- The client hereby acknowledges, confirms and accepts to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions as set out in this Champion Contest and/or any other legally binding Agreement between him and the Company.
- The Champion Contest can be applied to 10 (ten) accounts per Client.
- A non-refundable entry fee of $50 is to be paid upfront for 1 (one) account.
- The contest will start when the sum of entry fees equals $5,000 i.e. 100 participant accounts.
- The trading period of the contest lasts for 30 days after the start of the contest.
- Every participant can see how much entry fee is collected, thus knows the start of the contest.
- Prior to contest start, client cannot place any trade-in contest account.
- The Leverage of the contest account is fixed at 1:5000 and cannot be changed.
- The Margin Call of the contest account is 100% and the Stop Out level is 50%.
- A contest account is credited with $1000, thus the account equity is $1000 to commence the trading.
- At the end of the contest, all open positions from all participants’ accounts will be closed.
- The contest account with maximum profit will be declaring The Champion of this contest.
- Reward of $1000 is given to The Champion, $500 to next two spots, $300 for next 5 winning spots, $200 for further next 5 contestants and $100 to next 5 participants.
- The reward will be given in a Live Account; 50% of the reward amount is added as Balance and thus withdraw-able and 50% is added as credit for further trading.
- To eligible for the reward, all participants including The Champion must make the profit of at least double the reward amount in their respective contest account. The table below summarizes this:
PARTICIPANT REWARD QUANTITY The Champion $1000 1 2nd $500 2 3rd $300 5 4th $200 5 5th $100 5
- Failure to fulfill the required profit mentioned criteria will result in no reward offering.
- Once, a reward is received, the client can trade in the rewarded Live Account and withdraw the profit without any further condition. However, 50% of the reward given as credit in the rewarded Live Account is not withdraw-able at any cost.
- Participants can submit only 1 (one) withdrawal request to claim their profits on the rewarded Live Account to which the contest prize has been credited. Upon withdrawal of the profits, the Prize amounts are deducted from the rewarded Live Accounts which are then archived.
- All Champion Contest Accounts are archived at the end of the contest period when the Champion Contest finishes upon a given 30 days.
- There is no monetary risk in participation; however, the rewards are real cash prizes available to all participants of the contest.
- By participating in the Champion Contest, each participant agrees for their image and name to be used or marketing and promotional purpose on the Company’s website at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The Company may require verification documents such as Proof of ID and Proof of Address in order to award the prizes. Failure to fulfill the Company’s KYC requirements, the participant will be automatically disqualified.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant in the event that any prohibited trading activities are undertaken within any of the contestant’s trading account or/and any other trading account related to it.
- If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has submitted fraudulent details or/and false information, the Company reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify the client from this contest or/and any other promotion offered by the Company.
- If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused and/or manipulated any of the Terms and Conditions of this Champion Contest or any promotion offered by the Company, by hedging his positions internally (using other trading accounts held with Company) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers) and/or has not acted in good faith, the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without obtaining the client’s consent, to remove the client from Champion Contest or from his winning hedged accounts and/or withdraw and/or withhold any winning prize from the client with immediate effect.
- The Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without obtaining the client’s consent, to remove the client from Champion Contest and/or withdraw and/or withhold any winning prize from the client with immediate effect.
- The Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to unilaterally modify, change or terminate the Contest or any of these Terms and Conditions included herein, at any time without the Client’s consent.