Do you have the skills to outclass the competitors and hold your position among the bests?
Trade like a pro with us; here at Promax Trading, we always care about our new and existing clients. We know every trader requires practice and practice make perfect.
This Champion Contest is a good opportunity if you can be a winner. The prizes are given automatically in the live trading account. You can start real trading without any investment. The involvement is entirely risk-free.
Therefore, there is no financial risk for the participants but the prizes awaiting the winners are real. Furthermore, by offering this Champion Contest, we allow our clients to master their trading skills and get real money prizes.
If you're excited to join the contest it can give you a fantastic opportunity to prove your trading skills and receive a free live trading account from the company.
You can see the updated result below
Terms & Conditions
In addition to all existing agreements and bindings between a client and the Company, following terms and conditions are applied for this Champion Contest :
- This Champion Contest is a demo contest and is available to all of the Company’s clients.
- The client hereby acknowledges, confirms and accepts to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions as set out in this Champion Contest and/or any other legally binding Agreement between him and the Company.
- The Champion Contest is applied to 1 (one) account per Client.
- The contest will start from 10 Jan 2022. Till then, all clients can register and participate in the contest.
- Once the contest is started, no client can participate in the contest.
- The trading period of the contest lasts for 2 weeks after the start of the contest. The end date of contest is 21 Jan 2022.
- Prior to contest start, client cannot place any trade in the contest account.
- The Leverage of the contest account is fixed at 1:5000 and cannot be changed.
- In the contest account, a client can trade only 0.10 volume in a single trade.
- A client cannot have more than 20 trades opened at a time.
- The Margin Call of the contest account is 100% and the Stop Out level is 50%.
- A contest account is credited with $1500, thus the account equity is $1500 to commence the trading.
- At the end of the contest, all open positions from all participants’ accounts will be closed.
- Winners will be picked from the list of all participants making the profit of at least $1500.
- Top 3 with maximum profit from the list will be declared winners and the client with maximum profit among the list will be declaring The Champion of this contest.
- Reward of $1500 is given to The Champion, $1000 to runner up and $500 for 3rd place winning participants.
- The reward will be given in a Live Account; Champion will get $500 as balance and $1000 as credit, runner up will get $250 as balance and $750 as credit while the client at 3rd place will get $100 as balance and $400 as credit in their respective Live Account.
- The table below summarizes this:
WINNERS REWARD BALANCE CREDIT The Champion $1500 $500 $1000 Runner Up $1000 $250 $750 3rd Place $500 $100 $400
- Winners can trade in their rewarded live account without any restriction. The Standard trading conditions are applied to these rewarded live accounts.
- Once, a reward is received, the client can trade in the rewarded Live Account and withdraw the profit without any further condition. However, if the client withdraw any amount from rewarded balance, the whole rewarded balance and rewarded credit will be removed from the rewarded live account.
- Winners can submit only 1 (one) withdrawal request to claim their profit’s withdrawal on the rewarded Live Account. Upon withdrawal of the profit, the rewarded amount is also deducted from the rewarded Live Accounts which are then archived.
- All Champion Contest Accounts are archived at the end of the contest period when the Champion Contest finishes upon the given time period.
- There is no monetary risk in participation; however, the rewards are real cash prizes available to the winners of the contest.
- By participating in the Champion Contest, each participant agrees for their image and name to be used or marketing and promotional purpose on the Company’s website at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The Company may require verification documents such as Proof of ID and Proof of Address in order to award the prizes. Failure to fulfill the Company’s KYC requirements, the participant will be automatically disqualified.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant in the event that any prohibited trading activities are undertaken within any of the contestant’s trading account or/and any other trading account related to it.
- If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has submitted fraudulent details or/and false information, the Company reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify the client from this contest or/and any other promotion offered by the Company.
- If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused and/or manipulated any of the Terms and Conditions of this Champion Contest or any promotion offered by the Company, by hedging his positions internally (using other trading accounts held with Company) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers) and/or has not acted in good faith, the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without obtaining the client’s consent, to remove the client from Champion Contest or from his winning hedged accounts and/or withdraw and/or withhold any winning prize from the client with immediate effect.
- The Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without obtaining the client’s consent, to remove the client from Champion Contest and/or withdraw and/or withhold any winning prize from the client with immediate effect.
- The Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to unilaterally modify, change or terminate the Contest or any of these Terms and Conditions included herein, at any time without the Client’s consent.