- How to forecast yen weaknesson January 8, 2021 at 1:57 am
Nothing is 100% but here is something that works regularly. Read ForexLive.com and watch out when we make posts like this: As I've a multitude of times, 'stability' comments from Japan are code for 'we do not want the yen to strengthen'.
- Why do traders need to lock trades?on January 6, 2021 at 6:14 pm
How to lock a position I suppose, everyone knows that for successful trading, you need just "a unique " that brings its inventor 100% of the profit a day. Apart from a working system, another important element of profitable trading is skillful . However, many traders neglect the latter, which is utterly wrong. Inefficient money management is a direct way
- Define risk. Limit risk. Accept risk. Do it in your trading and in your life's decisions tooon January 5, 2021 at 9:26 pm
How getting Covid was a bad trading decision that just got worse In my book "Attacking Currency Trends", I speak at how traders need to define risk, limit risk and accept risk.
- The problem with going against the consensuson January 5, 2021 at 6:26 pm
The Georgia runoff is a good example Voting for the two pivotal Georgia senate seats is ongoing now and we should have a good idea of the results in 24 hours, but the trade in equities is tough.
- Key aspects to manage when tradingon December 27, 2020 at 1:52 pm
What are some things one should be in control of when trading? There are many methods and styles when it comes to trading but arguably all of them have a couple of things in common when you wrap your head around the key aspects that tie everything together i.e. what makes sense.
- Be water, my friendon December 24, 2020 at 7:34 am
Understanding the best times to trade or when to be in the market With the market being as volatile and hectic as it has been in 2020, I've gotten countless messages from friends and family members seeking advice on how to start "trading" and how to get into the market to take advantage of the current