Latest Forex News
- ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectationson January 22, 2021 at 10:04 pm
Forex news for New York trade on Markets: - Gold down $15 to $1854 - US 10-year yields down 2 bps to 1.85% - S&P 500 down 12 points to 3841 - WTI crude down $1 to $52.14 The extremely strong manufacturing and services PMIs from Markit were a reminder that the US economy continues to recover even amongst the
- US equity close: Mixed picture in US equitieson January 22, 2021 at 9:12 pm
Closing changes for the main markets: That's a strange dynamic. It was neither tech nor large caps leading but small caps managed to clock a big gain. On the week:
2) XAU/USD: Gold Bears To Retain Control Below 21-DMA, Focus On Biden’s Speech
3) EUR/USD: Eyes Eurozone PMIs For Some Impetus After An Uneventful ECB Meeting
4) GBP/USD: Bullish Potential Intact, UK Retail Sales/PMIs Awaited
2) EUR/USD: Investors Await ECB for Fresh Directional Impetus
3) GBP/USD: Bullish Technical Set-Up Favours a Move Towards 1.3800 Mark
4) XAU/USD: Gold to Face a Bumpy Road to the Upside Amid Stimulus Hopes
- The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessonson January 22, 2021 at 10:09 pm
Rumors fly as WallStreetBets sparks a run on shorts The balance of power in stock markets has shifted. This week's drama in the shares of GameStop (GME) is one of the best signs yet that the power of retail traders can't be doubted.
- GBPUSD and failing to make a higher high ruleon January 22, 2021 at 7:56 am
Victor Sperandeo's rule . Here it is: The GBPUSD fulfils one of the golden rules used by the legendary trader right now Nice little rule and 1.3740 circa is the 'I'm wrong' level. Previous high broken as price retreats lower.
Clear & Competitive Price
Maximize your potential with straight forward, reliable pricing and exceptional trade executions.
Global Trading Opportunities
Trade in the world’s currency markets along with the most popular share, index and commodity CFDs.
Lowest Cost Trading Opportunities
A cost-effective way to take advantage of trading opportunities. No matter where you're starting from.