Latest Forex News
- UK data - Rightmove house prices for September 0.3% m/m (prior -0.3% m/m)on September 19, 2021 at 11:03 pm
Up on the previous month. Rightmove says buyer demand pushing up the asking prices for homes.
- UK energy provider wants a bailouton September 19, 2021 at 10:42 pm
Weekend reports of a number of UK energy providers in trouble, said to be unable to meet gas supply obligations. saying the provider to 1.7 m customers in the UK is seeking a "bailout". This due to surging wholesale gas prices.
2) EUR/USD Licks Its Wounds Ahead Of US Consumer Confidence
3) XAU/USD Bears Seize Control As Focus Shifts To FOMC Meeting
2) EUR/USD Dips Below 1.18 Ahead Of Lagarde, US Retail Sales
3) AUD/USD Sticks To Modest Intraday Losses, Bears Eyeing 0.7300 Mark
- Feed has no items.
Clear & Competitive Price
Maximize your potential with straight forward, reliable pricing and exceptional trade executions.
Global Trading Opportunities
Trade in the world’s currency markets along with the most popular share, index and commodity CFDs.
Lowest Cost Trading Opportunities
A cost-effective way to take advantage of trading opportunities. No matter where you're starting from.