Latest Forex News
- The rally just won't stop: WTI crude hits $87by Adam Button on January 19, 2022 at 5:09 pm
At this point, I have to believe that there are oil buyers anticipating a Russian invasion of Ukraine. The buying has been absolutely relentless. Yesterday was a tell with oil up $1 despite US stocks falling 2%. Moreover, the latest gains come despite a $21 one-way rally since December 20
- European major indices closed mostly higher. The exception is Italy.by Greg Michalowski on January 19, 2022 at 4:39 pm
The major European indices are closing mostly higher with the exception being Italy's FTSE MIB. The provisional closes are showing: German DAX, +0.1% France's CAC, +0.4% UK's FTSE 100, +0.3% Italy's FTSE MIB -0.5% Spain's Ibex unchanged In the European debt market, the benchma
2) GBP/USD Trades Below 1.3800 Amid Brexit Woes, US Data Eyed
3) EUR/USD Remains Pressured Below 1.1700 Ahead Of Key EZ, US Data
2) EUR/USD Treads Water Around 1.1600 Ahead Of ECB, US GDP
3) GBP/USD Steadies Near 1.3750 Amid Brexit Woes, Ahead Of US GDP
- History, High Inflation and Why Economists in the US Failed to Predict Itby ForexLive on January 19, 2022 at 9:29 am
Inflation is a very hot topic at the moment, and everyone is wondering if it will reach levels comparable to 1970's. This is the first in a long time when well developed countries experience inflation, as they've rather been used to fight deflation in their economies. Last year, many economist
- 3 Forex Pairs to Trade Right Nowby ForexLive on January 19, 2022 at 9:20 am
The year started only a couple of weeks ago, but we already have a lot of fascinating movements in various trading instruments. To help you in trading, we choose several forex pairs that may surprise you and plunge greatly in a short period. GBP/JPY Japanese Yen i
Clear & Competitive Price
Maximize your potential with straight forward, reliable pricing and exceptional trade executions.
Global Trading Opportunities
Trade in the world’s currency markets along with the most popular share, index and commodity CFDs.
Lowest Cost Trading Opportunities
A cost-effective way to take advantage of trading opportunities. No matter where you're starting from.