Latest Forex News
- Germany reports 11,169 new coronavirus cases in latest update todayon November 30, 2020 at 5:00 am
The Monday count is always lower due to the weekend effect This is largely due to lesser testing conducted over the weekend, as we can also observe a similar trend in the previous weeks (⬆).
- Citi sees support for gold at $US1700on November 30, 2020 at 4:50 am
Citi has lowered its estimates for flows into gold ETFs and is wary of lower prices for the metal in 2021 as developed economies improve.
2) XAU/USD: Gold Technical Chart Warrants Caution For The XAU/USD Bulls
3) GBP/USD: Brexit Anxieties Cap Gains Near 1.3400 Mark, Ascending Channel Resistance
2) GBP/USD: Bulls Wait for A Sustained Move Beyond Ascending Channel Hurdle
3) EUR/USD: 1.2000/YTD Top Seems To Be The Next Relevant Bullish Target
4) XAU/USD: Gold Bearish Exhaustion Or Selling Opportunity In XAU/USD?
- The rise of fiscal policy and what it means for FXon November 16, 2020 at 7:19 am
FX fiscal policy - an intro Monetary policy concerns the policy action of central banks. Fiscal policy, on the other hand, relates to the role of Governments to provide financial assistance to national economies. Economies are usually first and foremost supported by central banks in cutting interest rates to support growth.. However, the problem is that
- USDMXN 4-years later. The stakes were higher in 2016 but if Trump wins....on November 2, 2020 at 8:24 pm
It's best to be prepared Four-years ago on this day before the election, I posted a educational/technical post on risk and the USDMXN. . I encourage you to read the post by clicking here
Clear & Competitive Price
Maximize your potential with straight forward, reliable pricing and exceptional trade executions.
Global Trading Opportunities
Trade in the world’s currency markets along with the most popular share, index and commodity CFDs.
Lowest Cost Trading Opportunities
A cost-effective way to take advantage of trading opportunities. No matter where you're starting from.