Latest Forex News
- Jack Ma under fire again - China fines Alibaba 18bn yuan (circa US$2.8bn)on April 10, 2021 at 5:41 am
Back in November last year Chinese authorities halted Ma's Ant Group US$34.5B IPO. Jack Ma, who controls Alibaba, had criticized domestic (and global) regulators for stifling financial services innovation, criticism the CCP did not appreciate.
- Its that time again. Earnings season starts up next week.on April 9, 2021 at 8:56 pm
Banks traditionally get the ball rolling Believe it or not, the earnings season is starting up next week. It seems like only yesterday. The fact is, the bulk of earnings are spread out over a month or so and then you have other key releases that are outside of that window. Nevertheless, it does not seem
2) XAU/USD Bulls Fail Ahead Of Double-Bottom Neckline Resistance
3) GBP/USD Dives To Over Two-Month Lows, Bears Challenge 100-DMA Near 1.3670
2) EUR/GBP Corrects From One-Month Tops, Bullish Potential Intact
3) GBP/USD Extends Bounce Above 1.3750 Amid Renewed USD Weakness
4) XAU/USD Clings To Gains Near Two-Week Tops, Around $1,745-46 Hurdle
- CFDs trading explained for beginnerson April 6, 2021 at 6:29 am
An introduction to CFDs Contracts-for difference (CFDs) is a popular form of investing across a range of financial instruments that does not require buying or selling the underlying asset.
- Tips for placing intraday stopson April 5, 2021 at 8:38 am
Stop placement One of the frustrating things when you are trading intraday is to find that you pick a direction in a trade, get that direction right, but your stop was taken out before the trade moved in your direction.
Clear & Competitive Price
Maximize your potential with straight forward, reliable pricing and exceptional trade executions.
Global Trading Opportunities
Trade in the world’s currency markets along with the most popular share, index and commodity CFDs.
Lowest Cost Trading Opportunities
A cost-effective way to take advantage of trading opportunities. No matter where you're starting from.