Latest Forex News
- US stocks finish higher after a late flurryon June 11, 2021 at 8:03 pm
Closing changes for the main equity markets On the day: - S&P 500 +8 to 4247 (+0.2%) - Nasdaq +0.35% - DJIA flat - TSX Comp +0.4% On the week: It's make-or-break time for the Nasdaq:
- CFTC Commitments of Traders: A bit of a risk off toneon June 11, 2021 at 7:38 pm
Weekly US futures positioning data for the week ending June 11, 2021: The main move was in buying the yen and selling the Australian dollar. That's a classic risk off trade and reflects the apprehension in broader markets.
2) USD/CAD Remains Depressed Below 1.2100 Mark
3) EUR/USD Looks To 1.2200 Amid Weaker US Treasury Yields, Risk-On Mood
2) GBP/USD Slides Further Below 1.4100 Mark, Four-Week Lows
3) USD/CAD Consolidates In A Range Above 1.2100 Mark, US CPI Awaited
4) Gold Price Remains Pressured Amid Firmer US Dollar Amid Cautious Optimism
- 5 mistakes forex day traders must avoidon June 8, 2021 at 5:19 pm
Five ways to control and manage risk in the forex market You must have heard the term 'Day trading' but do you know what it actually means? Day trading is a practise followed by traders to buy and sell securities and commodities in the market intraday & not hold it. Day traders operate at a very high risk, since their main
- Why it's best to stay away from the AMC madnesson June 5, 2021 at 2:23 pm
Getting rich quick is hard Last month I posted a about a kid who turned $400 into $190,000 in four hours. It's a remarkable story but it's also extremely rare.
Clear & Competitive Price
Maximize your potential with straight forward, reliable pricing and exceptional trade executions.
Global Trading Opportunities
Trade in the world’s currency markets along with the most popular share, index and commodity CFDs.
Lowest Cost Trading Opportunities
A cost-effective way to take advantage of trading opportunities. No matter where you're starting from.